Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Banks Just Made It Easier for Buyers to Afford a Home


Right now I’ve got some exciting news for buyers: the banks are really loosening up.

Selling your Grand Rapids home? Get a free home value report
Buying a Grand Rapids home? Search all homes for sale

Today I’ve got some exciting news: The banks are really loosening up.


The banks are really loosening up.


Buyers can now purchase a home with 0% down.

I’m really happy to hear this news, since I know what it will mean to many buyers in the market right now.

If you know of anyone who has good credit and a good job but simply doesn’t have the means to come up with a huge down payment, I would love to help them out.

If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.